Contained detailed information about submission, editorial and publishing processes and guidelines for authors and reviewers. All parties are being introduced with their rights and responsibilities to ensure smooth and ethical publishing process.
Focus and Scope
All sections of the Sociologie Românească are
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Open Access Policy
Sociologie Românească provide immediate open access to their content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Users have the right to copy, distribute, search, link, crawl and mine the published materials. Also, the beneficiaries have open access to the bibliographic metadata that identify the deposited publication.
Conflict of Interests
Anyone identified as an author must have made a substantial intellectual contribution to the research and to the writing of the article. They must be willing to take a shared responsibility in the research and in the article and approve the final version to be published. Anyone who does not fulfil these criteria but has contributed to either the research or the writing of the article should be acknowledged and thanked in the “Acknowledgements” section at the end of the article.
Any changes to authorship either during the peer review process or after acceptance must be confirmed by all named authors, and a reason for any addition/removal provided to the Editor-in-Chief.
Information about article preparation and how to submit can be found in Submission.
All authors are responsible for ensuring that:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Sociologie Românească is published under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license. This Creative Commons license will allow readers to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format), adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for any purpose, even commercially, without asking for permission, as long as the work is properly attributed to the source. Read more about the license here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ or view the full legal text here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode.